Helpful hints to make yours and others stay at omski more comfortable
Please note all members and guests must provide their own linen and towels.
Clean up mess made by you / your guests anywhere in lodge (at all times).
Stagger meal times with other members / guests to ease congestion in kitchen.
Clean up kitchen immediately after eating and move to lounge area to allow others to dine.
Duties - this is not a hotel, but rather a friendly club. We rely on guests to perform their
duties to ensure the efficient running of the lodge.
Please carry out allocated duties on a daily basis - before - going skiing (as per list on wall in dining area).
Spa / Sauna - The spa / sauna area is available for member and guest use as per hours of use on notice board.
- Place skis and / >or snowboards in ski room
- Leave footwear in drying room.
- Place bags in allocated rooms
(if arriving before 5pm leave in locker room area downstairs).
- Place food in allocated fridge in kitchen after 5pm or earlier if available.
- If no more space available in allocated kitchen cupboards then keep non-perishable items in the bedroom.
- Place alcohol out on balcony, and put daily supplies in bar fridge.
- Have bags packed, room cleaned & duties completed before 5pm.
- If you are going skiing and will not be returning until late please leave your bags in downstairs
locker room or TV room before you go our for the day.
- Bathroom facilities are available in the TV room and a shower is available in the spa room for
your use upon returning from skiing / snowboarding.
Please advise Lodge Manager or Lodge Captain of any matter of concern in lodge.